Eleanor Palmer Trust’s mission is to provide affordable housing care and other help to improve the quality of life for older people. Its objectives are to:
“Providing quality housing, care and support services for older people in need that promote independence and choice”.
1. Provide good quality homes and support services for older people which meet their changing needs. This means we will:
- Provide well managed housing cost-effectively and to high standards
- Ask with residents on the services provided
- Regularly monitor, evaluate and strive to improve services
- Provide efficient and responsive repair services, and make adequate provision for planned maintenance
- Make the best use of our assets to maintain a sustainable community
- Offer appropriate advice to services and welfare benefits
2. Offer high quality residential and nursing care. This means we will:
- Aim to establish Eleanor Palmer Care Home as a model of excellence in residential and nursing care
- Recognise that the quality of residential and nursing care is dependent on the quality of the staff providing it, and thus place priority on the recruitment, training and retention of staff
3. Sustain and develop its grant providing. This means we will:
- Set aside such capacity and funding as can be afforded by the charity in providing grants to support individuals and charitable organizations that require assistance in our areas of benefit.