Facilities and Services
We offer a range of additional services such as
- The Trust is working towards the Gold Standards Framework, enabling gold standard care to those in the last years of their life.
- Every resident has bespoke care for their specific needs and abilities, offering the best chance for recovery or for living with as much independence as possible.
- Our Nursing and Care staff are well trained holding the relevant qualifications and skills. The ongoing development is monitored by the Care Home Manager.
- Staff receive on-site face to face training, webinar sessions and online courses as well as external training days.
- We respect and support everyone as individuals, treating residents and our colleagues with dignity and compassion.
Facilities and Our Services
The Home has 33 bedrooms, most of which have ensuite facilities. All rooms have a 24-hour nurse call system. Residents are welcome to bring some of their own possessions by agreement with the manager, to make their room feel homely. TV, radio and telephone phone points are located in all rooms, which can also be used for internet access if required.
The spacious dining room is well presented, yet remains homely for our residents to enjoy the relaxed and sociable aspect of mealtimes. Menus are created by our talented chefs and will cater for the dietary requirements and needs of each individual offering a varied, nutritious and balanced diet.